Harley Davidson has just released 9 new motorcycle models for 2010, during the course of the few days, we will featuring them on IO2W, first on the series is the 2010 CVO Street Glide. Which is a tuned and tricked out version of the popular Harley-Davidson hot-rod bagger.
Powered by the Screamin’ Eagle Twin Cam 110, the CVO Street Glide packs serious power from the largest-displacement V-Twin engine offered from the factory by Harley-Davidson. But this potent touring bike is also loaded with the sparkling chrome, electrifying paint and fresh custom-styling ideas that have defined the CVO program for more than a decade.
The CVO Street Glide presents a low-and-lean profile behind a fork-mounted “batwing” fairing with a smoke low profile wind deflector and solo headlamp, a clean front fender, and hard extended saddlebags with color-matched latches. The CVO Street Glide is built on the innovative Touring chassis introduced by Harley-Davidson in 2009, based on a single-spar, rigid backbone frame and a new swingarm developed to withstand the demands of long-haul touring riders and today’s more-powerful engines.
2010 CVO Street Glide (click to enlarge)
Key Features of 2010 CVO Street Glide are:
- Screamin’ Eagle Twin Cam 110 engine with 110-cid (1803cc), rubber-mounted to the frame, is rated at 115 ft. lbs. of torque at 3750 rpm. The 6-speed Cruise Drive transmission features a new helical-cut fifth gear.
- New extended saddlebags are a one-piece, injection-molded, full-depth design that offer increased capacity. Locking latches are color-matched.
- Color-matched rear fascia panel fills the space between each saddlebag and the rear fender, and incorporates LED stop/tail/turn lights.
- New black 18-inch front and rear “Agitator” wheels are a seven-spoke design with contrast-chrome highlights. New seven-spoke floating front brake rotors match the wheel.
- New hydraulic rear shocks have 40mm pistons and 14mm rods, with optimized rebound and damping to deliver outstanding response on a range of road surfaces. Suspension pre-load can be adjusted by hand to accommodate rider, passenger and luggage weight. The pre-load adjustment knob is located behind the left saddlebag.
- A new trimmed front fender/bracket assembly showcases the front “Agitator” wheel.
- A new custom, low-profile seat and matching backrest pad have leather inserts and French stitching.
- Rumble Collection grips, footboard inserts, passenger and shifter pegs, and brake pedal pad.
- Standard equipment also includes ABS (anti-lock braking system), electronic cruise control, Harley-Davidson factory security system, and the 40-watt Harman/Kardon Advanced Audio System.
A new custom paint scheme is offered in three color combinations, with color-matched front fairing skirt, upper fork slider covers, and license plate light cover:
- Candy Concord with Pale Gold Leaf Graphics
- Spiced Rum with Gold Leaf Graphics
- Tequila Sunrise with Pale Gold Leaf Graphics
2010 CVO Street Glide will be limited to approximately 3,500 units and the 2010 CVO Street Glide has a suggested U.S. retail price of US$30,999.