2010 Shadow Phantom delivers on a minimalist concept with a uniquely clean and uncluttered look, accented by an extensive blackout treatment, bringing motorcyclists back to the core essence of cool. With a torquey 745cc V-twin engine featuring the convenience of sophisticated Programmed Fuel Injection, the Shadow Phantom brings the joy of back-to-basics riding within reach of just about every rider.
2010 Honda Shadow Phantom Features/Benefits
– Minimal bodywork and extensive blacked-out and matte finishes.
– New handlebar shape enhances bobber styling.
– 745cc liquid-cooled V-twin engine produces impressive power over a broad rpm range.
– Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI) incorporates a single 34mm-diameter throttle body.
– Incredibly low 25.7-inch seat height.
– Sturdy and responsive 41mm front fork features large-diameter matte-finished shrouds and large billet-aluminum triple-clamp for a distinctive look, neutral handling and a plush 4.6 inches of wheel travel.
– Dual-shock rear suspension features five-position spring preload adjustability and 3.5 inches of wheel travel for a smooth ride.
– Available in Black.
Honda Genuine Accessories
– Backrest with Pad (two styles: Tall and Low), Rear Carrier, Backrest/Carrier, Boulevard Screen, Custom Leather Seat, Solo Rider Rear Carrier, Cycle Cover, Front Pouch, Synthetic Leather Saddlebags.
2010 Honda Shadow Phantom VT750C2A Specifications
Engine Type: 745cc liquid-cooled 52° V-twin
Bore and Stroke: 79mm x 76mm
Compression ratio: 9.6:1
Valve Train: SOHC; three valves per cylinder
Induction: PGM-FI with automatic enrichment circuit, one 34mm throttle body
Ignition: CD with electronic advance, two spark plugs per cylinder
Transmission: Wide-ratio five-speed
Final Drive: Shaft
Front: 41mm fork; 4.6 inches travel
Rear: Dual shocks with five-position spring preload adjustability; 3.5 inches travel
Front: Single 296mm disc with twin-piston caliper
Wheelbase: 64.5 inches
Trail: 161mm (6.3 inches)
Seat Height: 25.7 inches
Fuel Capacity: 3.9 gallons, including 0.9-gallon reserve
Curb Weight*: 549 pounds
*Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and full tank of fuel–ready to ride.