Motorcycle News

Honda to launch new motorcycle, CBF Stunner

Honda Motorcycles & Scooters India is planning to launch a new motorcycle on the 30th of June.

It is expected to be a 125cc four stroke motorcycle and would feature a half fairing like Hero Honda Karizma.

Honda CBF Stunner

Design wise CBF Stunner is exactly the same motorcycle, which was displayed by Honda at AutoExpo 2008. As you can see in the photograph below (click to enlarge), is has the same fairing, tail lamp cluster, rear set footrest, exhaust, duel suspension setup and even the clear lens turn indicators.

Honda CBF Stunner KWFA

Honda CBF Stunner 125

This bike would come as a breath of fresh air into the 125cc segment which is at this moment, dominated by motorcycles with bikini fairing. If Honda manages to price it right, it could give a stiff competition to other motorcycles in its segment.

While there is no doubt CBF Stunner is a looker, we also hope that Honda launches something similar to the CBF Racing Concept Motorcycle they had displayed at AutoExpo 2008, and which is loaded with goodies like petal disk brake, rear disk, under seat exhaust etc.

Honda CBF KWFF

A good engine configuration (possibly CBR 150 one) would definitely give strong competition to the likes of Yamaha R15.

1. styler than unicorn

2. neshesh agarwal says:

i need this bike specification and pricing further when and were can i see the display and is booking is available. i am from agra

3. its ok price should not more than 5oooo thousand

4. I need this bike specification and pricing further when and where can i see the display and is booking available.
    i am from Hyderabad.

5. hey frinds
    can anyone inform me more about the hondas new 150 racing concept
    specs and expected price
    plz mail me on [email protected]

6. Need more information about this bike…

7. s.n.bansal says:

i need this bike specification and pricing further when and were can i see the display and is booking is available. i am from NCR DELHI

8. superb, sporty, stylish, sexy affordable n great
    this is all i can say abt this bike
    it’s the perfect one for the stunts == STUNNER !!!!!!!!

9. i want to know more about this bike. about milage, controls, speed, pickup and more features. I think 58k is too high for 125 CC. please reply me as soon as possible, because as soon as i like to bye this.

10. i just wanna know it’s milage

11. dalip kumar says:

i need this bike specification and pricing further . i am frompanchkula

12. i want to know more information,specification abt. this bike.

13. ashwin sojitra says:

hi, i have just heard about this new Honda bike but i still dont know the name of bike and price etc. but i want to buy this bike someone suggests me right.

14. HI

Honda’s new bike ‘Stunner’ is ok. not bad. its looking good. But some of its features are not good. if we move handle the headlight didn’t move, it fixed with tank. there is chances to accidents. and I think that 58k to 59k is too high for 125cc.

15. ashwin sojitra says:

hi murali, u r right but u said lookwise is good and now a days we must not look on pickup. we should see average as well. sorry for comment but afterall if we do addition of any object in the world, the answer will be zero. thanks for suggestion.

16. stunner a very sexy looking bike ….we can buy this bike .
    it is good looking then pulser….

17. hiiiiii..

i love the design of stunner 125….. z the complany plans to launch 150 model?…. if yes draw me the expected price of 150 model..

18. hi i am deepak , this bike is now no so popular , this is very stylish , and fuel saving bike… i think it was good for our pocket. i mostly like his sheet mostly backword sheet……………

from my knowledge of bike i gave him 8 out os 10…
    i cut 2 marks for his engine it was only 125cc engine.

19. Sameer Saxena says:

Sir,I want purchase a 125cc motorcycle.Under Rs50000/-.
    Which have decent look,maximum average & minimum maintenance.
    Please suggest me which motorbike is suitable for me.

20. dheeraj sharma says:

can anyone pls tell me that when this stunner will be abialable in AGRA!

21. i want the pricing and configuration of CBF stunner by HONDA

22. Its good,superb, sporty, stylish n great bike
    I think that company launch a new edition 150cc or 180cc. on same price& same design, company get definite good response from customer side

23. i want to know that honda cbf stuneer has been launched or not(in BIHAR) and is it available in showrooms of patna(BIHAR)???????????

24. tell me about the milage of this bike in a liter and also about the speedo meter style.

25. want to know more about this bike. about milage, controls, speed, pickup and more features. I think 58k is too high for 125 CC. please reply me as soon as possible, because as soon as i like to bye this.

26. its looking is very sexy …engine is 125cc ..i want to know abt this bike average and price. how many model in this stunner bike?

27. stunner is good but karizma ka aaj bhi koi gaddi takkar nahi le sakta hai

any one knows dat bike racing in bihar deeeennnnnnnnn inform me

[email protected]

i love to ride bike& face challenges

28. Minor Fighter says:

Styler than new tiger 2000

29. Ajay Yuva, Lucknow 9235845005 says:

Hi Dear All who are riding cbf Stunner 125cc, pls tell me soon exact milage that you are achieving by Stunner. I am too interested to ride it soonnnnnn. Thanksssssssssss…….

30. Ajay Yuva, Lucknow 9235845005 says:

Dear,I want purchase a 125cc motorcycle.
    Which have decent shower look, Exact maximum average & minimum maintenance.
    Please suggest me which motorbike is suitable for me.Also tell prices on road. Thanksssssss

31. when this stunner 150cc is going to launch..? and u should make some changes is graphics,looks of stunner 125cc even he u increase the price its ok but looks and milage is important for indian people…rply of for this on my email id

32. when the stunner with 150cc is going to launch it will be more attractive

33. I want to know about avg. of stuneer

34. i got a new stuner.. i am stunned by its perfo….. itss great man….

35. Vineet Jain says:

Is the company launching stunner with 150 cc or more

36. I WANT TO KNOW,WILL HONDA LAUNCHING STUNNER NEW MODEL UPTO 125CC OR MORE.

37. i hav byk stunner,when i cross more than 65kmph speed there is a
    different sound coming than it originally has.

38. ABOUT STUNNER MOTORCYCLE I LIKE ITS STYLISH LOOK. NOW ITS BREAK THE RECORD OF OTHER BIKES. ITS A LOW PRICE SO ALL MIDDLE CLASS PEOPLE ALSO ENJOY THE RIDING WITH STUNNER.OK PLEASE TELL HOW MUCH MILEAGE THE BIKE GIVES.

39. plz incrise the cc 150 and above……… than its a real sports bike in india and put mono suspention double diskbreack also……..plz inform me when this segment model in come………

40. visually it captured the eyes… stunner a stunning performance… name enumerates….

41. pls send honda cbf bike information and curent price 125 cc

42. i am sunil Verma i have purchase this is very good bike
    and i like stunner thanks. stunner is my dream bike

i am so happy. thanks honda
    i ask a question what new model of honda stunner

43. i just purchase this beautiful bike.

this is really great.
    but i have Bottom guard..
    as same as cbf150

44. G.UMA MAHESH says:

I had purchased the stunner 125cc bike,i liked the bike and it is giving a good mileage but i have a one doubt when i increased speed limit, up to 50km/hr ts running smooth but after 50km/hr speed extends means a different sound was coming from the engine. iam not understanding why the sound was coming like that,i had purchased the bike on november-08 one servicing is completed
    so please tell me,what is the is going on there whether i can go speed or not

45. G.UMA MAHESH says:

i told the problem of my bike so plz reply me as early as possible

46. s.o.s.rahman sadiq says:

47. Ram Amondkar says:

I Want purchase 125 Stunner in mumbai so please give me the detail of showroom nearby ghatkopar

Thanking You
    Regards
    Ram A.

48. i wan to purchase plz tell me abt showroom nearbby aashram(delhi) plzmst tell……….tnx in adv…………

49. Hello Every one,
    I am intrested to buy this bic 125cc stunner.it has very sexy look and good milage but i had heard about this bic that when we play this bic over 50km engine start extra noise.My birthday is comeing on 17th and i am intrested to buy this one .if any person has this bic and he want to tell me about anything he can give me my birthday gift in his words
    Thanking you
    sanjeev Nischal

50. I want to now about averge of stunner and now that after 50km stunner ingine starts noise pls reply as soon as posible