Bajaj Auto has launched a new variant of Bajaj Discover 135 DTS-i. The launch is part of Bajaj’s ongoing efforts to enhance the biking experience for its customers.
The new variant Discover 135 DTS-i called the Sports version gets Nitrox Suspension, front disc brake, wider rear tyre and racing wheel stripes. The new Bajaj Disocover 135 DTS-i range starts at Rs.45,710, ex showroom Pune & is now available at showrooms across the country in blue, black and red colors.
Main features of the New Discover 135 DTS-i are:
- 135 cc DTS-i engine producing 13.10bhp at 8500 rpm and 11.88Nm of torque at 6500 rpm
- Racer breed tank mounted spoilers with integrated indicators
- Digital speedometer with tachometer and reserve fuel indicator
- Striking new dual tone graphics
- All new aggressive front fairing
- Nitrox Suspension & front disc brake (sports version)
- Wider rear tyre and racing wheel stripes (Sports versions)
Commenting on the occasion, Mr. S Sridhar, CEO (Two Wheeler), Bajaj Auto Ltd, said, the new Discover 135cc is a stylish & sporty bike with all the necessary features for an exciting ride for performance-oriented customers. The newly launched Discover will further reinforce our position in the premium segment.