Posted in Motorcycle News
New Honda Unicorn R
Honda Motor Scooter India has launched an upgraded version of Honda Unicorn. The New Honda Unicorn has the following new features:
- Engine tweaks to make the engine smoother and increase pickup.
- Exhaust Heat shield has been given the same black treatment as the rest of the exhaust, making it some what more attractive.
- Honda has also decided to paint the sari guard in black paint to make the bike look sleeker.
- Honda Unicorn’s instrumentation panel has been changed to incorporate larger dials with brighter colors to improve readability.
- The new gear paddle is toe actuated, as oppose to the conventional heel-toe shifter in the older Unicorn.
- Honda has also added bar end weights to reduce vibrations.
- Unicorn also gets a Chrome plated 3D logo to enhance its looks.
Overall the cosmetic upgrades have managed to make the New Unicorn look more appealing than its predecessor which was never a bad package to begin with.