Motorcycle News

New Honda Activa 110cc launched in India

Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd. (HMSI) has launched the new variant of its gearless scooter, Honda Activa.

Carrying the legacy of Activa, the new Activa now comes with new styling, better mileage and hoards of new features. Powered with an all new 110cc 4st engine, the new Honda Activa produces 8bhp at 7500rpm and 0.9Kgm of torque at 5500rpm. Honda is claiming 15% better mileage for the new Activa, compared to its 102cc predecessor.

new honda activa 110cc

Honda is also planning to introduce deluxe version of the new Activa with combined breaking system (CBS), Activa would be the first scooter to be launched in India with CBS, which until now was only available in the recently launched Honda CBR1000RR CBS.

The new Honda Activa would be available at Rs. 39,800 (Ex. showroom New Delhi) for the std. variant, price of yet to be launched Deluxe version with CBS, is yet to be announced.

HMSI Offical press release:

Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd. (HMSI), the 100% owned 2-wheeler subsidiary of the Honda Motor Company, Japan – the world’s largest manufacturer of 2-wheelers, today unveiled the New Honda Activa. Carrying the legacy of Activa, the new Activa now comes with refreshing new style, more mileage and hoard of New features. With this, the new Activa shall also be the most preferred family scooter in the Indian market.

Powered with an 110cc Honda engine, the New Activa comes with a 15% increased mileage which has been enabled through various cutting edge technologies. The Combi-brake in the Deluxe variant is an important highlight as New Activa will be the first scooter in the Indian market to have this feature. This technology enables shorter braking distance and stable braking for a normal rider.

The New Activa has timeless looks and style because of its new design, charming headlights with Halogen lamp, clear winkers and elegant aluminium grabrail. Its metal body ensures more durability while the Tuff-up tube in rear tyre  makes it more reliable.  Among other attractive features of the New Activa include: Increased underseat storage capacity and Key Shutter .

A leader in the scooter market, Activa has redefined the definition of Scooter in India. With a unisex appeal and providing true value for money, Honda Activa has been popular vehicle for everyone and has been co-used amongst all family members. The New Activa aims to further expand the market and also attract the existing customers. While introducing many new changes, it has been ensured that the New Activa retains the comfort and riding pleasure of original Activa.

Being promoted with the punchline ‘Joy ON & ON’, the New Honda Activa will be available in six colours: Candy Lucid Red, Pearl Sunbeam White, Wild Purple Metallic, Space Silver Metallic, Geny Grey Metallic and Black.

The New Honda Activa would be available at the lucrative price of Rs 39,800 (New Delhi), Rs 41,300 (Pune), Rs 41,340 (Bengaluru) and Rs 41,320 (Kolkata).  The prices mentioned are ex-showroom and of the Std Variant. The Deluxe variant will be launched soon.

HMSI aims to continue being the leader in the market and looks forward to continue meeting the customers’ requirement with the changing times. The company will achieve 10.6 lac sales mark in this financial year 2008-09 with growth of 17% over last year and has set a target to produce 12.5 lakh two-wheeler units in the next financial year.

1. I want to know the best features of honda activa.It’s mileage and specifications, price.It’s all the features.

2. new activa sucks….its for girls onlyyyyyyyy…its not male scooter

3. The Legend says:

To abbas,
    Better have a look at the vehicle at the showroom. it suits us toooooooo

4. why honda official website was not updated about this

5. when they r launching unicorn and cbf 150

6. Is it wothble?

7. Vino Roy AS says:

i want to now about New Honda Activa 110cc scooter deluxe version

8. honda web site yet not ubdated, also they never announced about there plan of new activa on website, its unprofessional

9. i want 2 know dose the new activa has the same metal body?

10. Krishnadas says:

Saw the new activa in the showroom today. The body is metal, with Fibre parts in the front fairing and some part in the rear. The design is not at all to my liking. Honda has gone wrong big time with the designing of the new aviator and the new activa. The new activa seems somewhat small in the front and heavy towards the rear. The price is also up Rs.1200 from the previous one (Pune). Overall, I would have any day preferred the previous Activa. Wouldn’t buy it. Will be buying the Dio.

11. when its going to be launch……………….i am waiting for it

12. just saw the new activa.. looks better.. its same metal body.. its already in showroom.. 35days of waiting period..

13. i want to see new model of honda activa 110cc.

14. Why the dealers creat more demand like if we book the vehicle now it takes 2 months to deliver, by these or they loosing cutomers who need vehicle immediate?

15. Visted Honda showroom yesterday and took test drive..Very dis-appointed with the looks of the vehical but good ride quality. Excellent built quality. You have to wait for 2 to 3 weeks for getting accessories (including side stand!!)..

16. m intrested in goin for the new activa but is it really bttr according to d performance compared to the earlir one???actually,the new activa model is not much appealing…where can i view images of new activa inn all colours??

17. This Look is better then Aveator
    & New Activa In Black Iook Nice

18. VINAY PANCHAL says:

I OWN HONDA AVIATOR AND ACTIVA BOTH. I LIKE THE NEW ACTIVA LAUNCHED RECENTLY. I WONDER WHY HONDA BRAND IS NOT PLANNING TO LAUNCH A CRUIZER BIKE TO COMPETE BAJAJ AVENGER. IF ONE PLAN TO BUY CRUIZER BIKE HE HAS NO OPTION RATHER THAN AVENGER.WE REQUEST YOU TO THINK ON IT, AND LAUNCH A GOOD CRUIZER WITH SMOOTH ENGINE LIKE UNICORN.

19. Baskaran.B says:

I have booked the new active model for 46,000 rupees. Can any body let me know the actual price of the vehicle in chennai ..?

20. hii the new honda activa is like hero honda plesure……………..

21. wen s d new activa launced in chennai?

22. New activa is great in pickup and handling. Its very slightly taller than the old activa and suits tall gents as well. Bangalore price is Rs.45925/- excluding the accessories and waiting period is 15-20 days in all the 6 showrooms. Dhruvesh Honda in Mekhri circle is delivering the scooter in 10 days.

23. when the launced in pune

24. when the r.t.o is going to do the passing of new honda activa.

25. New activa is copy of Access 125. I have owned new activa its too big, the vehicle should be compact like access125. now its time to exchange new activa

26. when activa delux is being launched and what will be appx. price

27. Visited Honda showroom yesterday at Dombivali (Maharashtra).Very dis-appointed with the looks of new Honda Activa.
    I came to know that waiting period is 50 days.Also unable to understand why Honda has not updated their site.
    The person at showroom told me that Honda has stopped the production of old model? Is that true?

28. I WANT A NEW HONDA ACTIVA WITH 110CC

29. pratyush verma says:

why 40 days waiting period in agra for new activa
    if you are unable to produce suficient activa scooter tp supply
    than why you have launched ?

30. please send price of newly launched honda activa 110 cc at vadodara city of gujarat state . and delivery period

31. what r the features of the new activa deluxe version, is it worth waiting?

32. i have booked the new 110 cc activa in hyderabad, but now i came to know about the new deluxe version wid combi brake, which is usually in bikes, so is this model wid combi brakes worth waiting till august????????

33. merchant mohmmadakil says:

please send price of newly launched honda activa 110 cc at bhavnagar city of gujarat state . and delivery period

34. honda acitva new model launch in bhavnagar price

35. Mahek Mehta says:

New Honda Active Cost = 45,021 in Surat. Incl. RTO + Insurance.

I got the black one. Seems to have pretty good features. I was about to buy Access125 but when i heard the release of new Activa Honda. It gave a pause.

I like Honda more than Suzuki.

36. Mahek Mehta says:

Sorry merchant mohmmadakil. I dont know about Bhavnagar but will it be same as surat and bhavnagar is in same state, Gujarat?

37. hi all, can anyone tell me about the milage and durability of the new honda activa 110 cc, i heard somewhere that increase in cc means less milage?? is it true?? i have visited one of the honda showroom here in jaipur the scooter is good in looks just wanna know the specifications.

38. Dinesh Kumar says:

Pl let me know when activa 110 cc available in vadodara.What would be price on road.I need a two wheeler within a month.
    Pl provide details about your dealer in Vadodara so that I can contact.

39. i want to know about da price of new launched 110cc activa honda…including da tax,ex showroom prie,acessories etc..

40. sexy…………….nothing more…..

41. it is not at all a good one. Is honda become mad. It is like the old bajaj scooter. I don’t like it. It is noy at all good with males also not for females.If them apply these facilities to the olden body it is better than this.

42. prasanna kumar dash says:

I had booked a new honda activa 110cc on 21st April 2009 and awaiting for the same and hope to have the same at the very earliest.

43. Prasanna Kumar Dash says:

How long I have to await to have the same as I had already booked one new active 110cc on 21st of April 2009.

44. its great and stylish for the youth too to enjoy riding on a two wheeler…………hope it gets accompanied

45. send me the picture of activa with all its colours….

46. merchant mohmmadakil says:

activa new model is available in bhavnagar

47. hi…I just bought the activa in black and its really good. This is my first time riding a scooter and its so smooth and stable. I have ridden the old activa once and I think the new activa is so much more better looking. I’m from Delhi and I got the activa witin a few days of booking.

48. Makarand says:

I am interested in a scooterette. Which is the best- NEW HONDA ACTIVA, HONDA AVIATOR OR SUZUKI’S ACCESS or any other? My priority is 1.low maintenance,
    2.comfortable to drive,
    3.fuel efficient and
    4.better resale value?
    Please advise me at the earliest. I want to purchase one at the earliest.

49. Yogesh P. Deshpande says:

I am from Pune I am waiting for Deluxe model of Honda New Activa. please send me email, how long it will take for launch new model with anti theft lock model.Which is the best between New Honda Activa, Honda Aviator OR SUZUKI’S ACCESS125 or any other two wheeler?

My priority is Suzuki Access125, Reason is that it’s coming with latest feature Anti-theft lock. I feel it’s best feature of this model with front side lock coming with seat unlock feature from front-end ignition panel.

Please send me your advise me at the earliest.
    I want to purchase one of these model ASAP.

Regards,

Yogesh Deshpande

50. THE NEW HONDA ACTIVA IS A NICE SCOOTER AND IT IS COMFARTABLE TO DRIVE AND IT IS FUEL EFFICIENT SCOOTER………………………………..