Motorcycle News

New Honda Activa 110cc launched in India

Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd. (HMSI) has launched the new variant of its gearless scooter, Honda Activa.

Carrying the legacy of Activa, the new Activa now comes with new styling, better mileage and hoards of new features. Powered with an all new 110cc 4st engine, the new Honda Activa produces 8bhp at 7500rpm and 0.9Kgm of torque at 5500rpm. Honda is claiming 15% better mileage for the new Activa, compared to its 102cc predecessor.

new honda activa 110cc

Honda is also planning to introduce deluxe version of the new Activa with combined breaking system (CBS), Activa would be the first scooter to be launched in India with CBS, which until now was only available in the recently launched Honda CBR1000RR CBS.

The new Honda Activa would be available at Rs. 39,800 (Ex. showroom New Delhi) for the std. variant, price of yet to be launched Deluxe version with CBS, is yet to be announced.

HMSI Offical press release:

Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd. (HMSI), the 100% owned 2-wheeler subsidiary of the Honda Motor Company, Japan – the world’s largest manufacturer of 2-wheelers, today unveiled the New Honda Activa. Carrying the legacy of Activa, the new Activa now comes with refreshing new style, more mileage and hoard of New features. With this, the new Activa shall also be the most preferred family scooter in the Indian market.

Powered with an 110cc Honda engine, the New Activa comes with a 15% increased mileage which has been enabled through various cutting edge technologies. The Combi-brake in the Deluxe variant is an important highlight as New Activa will be the first scooter in the Indian market to have this feature. This technology enables shorter braking distance and stable braking for a normal rider.

The New Activa has timeless looks and style because of its new design, charming headlights with Halogen lamp, clear winkers and elegant aluminium grabrail. Its metal body ensures more durability while the Tuff-up tube in rear tyre  makes it more reliable.  Among other attractive features of the New Activa include: Increased underseat storage capacity and Key Shutter .

A leader in the scooter market, Activa has redefined the definition of Scooter in India. With a unisex appeal and providing true value for money, Honda Activa has been popular vehicle for everyone and has been co-used amongst all family members. The New Activa aims to further expand the market and also attract the existing customers. While introducing many new changes, it has been ensured that the New Activa retains the comfort and riding pleasure of original Activa.

Being promoted with the punchline ‘Joy ON & ON’, the New Honda Activa will be available in six colours: Candy Lucid Red, Pearl Sunbeam White, Wild Purple Metallic, Space Silver Metallic, Geny Grey Metallic and Black.

The New Honda Activa would be available at the lucrative price of Rs 39,800 (New Delhi), Rs 41,300 (Pune), Rs 41,340 (Bengaluru) and Rs 41,320 (Kolkata).  The prices mentioned are ex-showroom and of the Std Variant. The Deluxe variant will be launched soon.

HMSI aims to continue being the leader in the market and looks forward to continue meeting the customers’ requirement with the changing times. The company will achieve 10.6 lac sales mark in this financial year 2008-09 with growth of 17% over last year and has set a target to produce 12.5 lakh two-wheeler units in the next financial year.

1. i want to buy a honda activa 110cc pleaze give me details on my mail

2. i wants to buy a honda activa.show me the showrooms in jaipur.

3. dinesh chaudhary says:

Please send me the details of the Honda Activa New Model 2011, with price in agra uttar pradesh Urgent !!!

4. dinesh chaudhary says:

Please send me the details of the Honda Activa New Model 2011, with price in Agra… Urgent !!!

5. HI IAM MUSTAFA FROM HYDERABAD NOW I AM PLAYING TO PURCHES A NEW HONDA ACTIVE SO BASICLLEY I WANT TO GET THE STATUS ABOUT PRICE SO PLS SENT ME THE STATUS OF THIS BIKE..THANK Q ……

6. Dear sir, Please give me honda activa All colours. Best rates in ghaziabad, where is nearest dealer,
    rates and colurs in aviater also, please give me reply very soon.
    vinod kumar

7. Nagarajan says:

we want to buy honda activa ,so give us price detail

8. please send details honda activa and unicorn online booking details

9. Chandra Sekhar Ravuri says:

I want to buy a Activa Honda. So give me details price list of all models and please refer me to the nearest dealer M/s Pratul Honda, Adj. to Harsha Toyota, Kondapur Main Road, Hyderabad.

10. Chandra Sekhar Ravuri says:

I want to buy a Activa Honda. So give me details price list of all models with delivery time and please refer me to the nearest dealer M/s Pratul Honda, Adj. to Harsha Toyota, Kondapur Main Road, Hyderabad.

11. Santosh Chavan says:

I am looking for Honda Activa New latest model and would like to buy in coming month. Please let me know the showroom details near Borivali and price for same.

Regards

12. There is a hype of almost one year waiting. Is it for real. There is also a special price on color preferance. Is it for true?

Regards/

Jairam
    Pune

13. i would like the new honda activa and i just want the honda i m going on to buy honda place

14. Please send me the details of the Honda Activa New Model 2011, with price in Sunam(Sangrur)… Urgent !!!

15. i wud like buy to this bike,so give me the details of onroadprice & dealer details in coimbatore

16. Ravi Menon says:

When is this new model with CBS arriving ????

17. amit ambekar says:

i want to bye HONDA ACTIVA.
    but i want it urgently.
    can you give me
    please contact me on 9881375387
    URGENT.

18. Jayashree says:

Please send me the details of Honda Activa New Model 2011, with price in Mumbai.

19. I want a honda activa, what is its actual price? Will you please inform me necessary details. Can I get condact from your dealers from our town.

20. dear sir,
    I am very respectfully saying that i want one honda activa. I am saying with many regards and respectfully.I think that you will haer my request.I will be thankful to you.

21. SMITA PRAMOD DESAI says:

Please send me the details about Honda Activa.
    And also send me the outlet details in Mumbai.

22. Hi All,

I have booked a honda activa vechile in the month of January 2011 @ Fortune Honda Ranigunj, Just 4 Hero Honda M G Road, Andhra pradesh. I was told that i will get the vehicle after 90 days. After that i made the couple visits after 90 days they told me that i need to wait for few more days, Due to some personal issues i have to spend my amount which i was saving. And now when i visit the showroom i was told the receptionist girl told me that we don’t have purple metallic color, and there is no option to change the color of the vehicle. And these people are forcing us to take 2000 worth of article which is compulsory

None of these things were told to me when i booked my vehicle that
    1) we have to take the articles worth of RS 2000 which is compulsory
    2) There is no color change option available.

The below mentioned is the web site address which says you have purple color vehicle .

This is not the first time i am buying the honda activa vehicle . But this is the first time things are getting worst. Please take some necessary action against these people. Or else send me the legal document which says that above mentioned 2 option are correct. I will take thing to the consumer foram .

Thanks & regards.,
    Santosh

23. Please send me the details of the Honda Activa New Model 2011, with price in patti ,distirct Tarntaran,punjab… Urgent !!!

24. i want fully details of activa in muzaffarnagar(u.p.)

25. Sucheta Majumdar says:

I want to buy Honda Activa Delux Version (CBS) two wheeler. Pl send me the price at Madurai. Also, let me know the ur outlets at Madurai.

26. I want to buy new Honda Activa urgently . Please help me.
    Contact is 09560841302.
    Thanks

27. I want to buy a activa honda new model 2011. Kindly give me the details and the price of the vehicle at ur showroom in Bathinda, Punjab. Thank u

28. vinay chaudhary says:

Dear sir, Please give me honda activa All colours. Best rates in vasundhara (ghaziabad), where is nearest dealer,
    rates and colurs in aviater also, please give me reply very soon.
    vinay chaudhary

29. i want to know the performance of New honda activa…..do u change this model in next 3 years

30. I want information about new honda activa 2011 model, itz cost in bangalore,is it available now in honda showrooms. can u plz send information to my mail .

31. I went to a dealer to buy a activa. I was surprised to hear that the waiting period is 4 months. Is this a genuine gap of supply & demand or a delebrate intension to increase the popularity? If manufacturer like Honda has this problem, how would the customer satisfaction is met?

32. gaurav chakraborty says:

PLEASE PROVIDE THE NAME DEALERS IN JAIPUR I WANTS TO BUY ACTIVA

33. J. Suresh Kumar says:

34. J. Suresh Kumar says:

Please provide the details of Honda Activa – Grey Colour. I want to purchase the same. Please send the cost of the same in Visakhapatnam. I want to know the performance of New Honda Activa. Do you change this model in next 1 year ? Please give me Honda Activa all colours.

35. hi ,
    i wan to buy moped in couple of days i m confused which 1 to buy DOI or ACTIVA suggest me n send me deitals sooon

36. richa mahendru says:

i want yo purchase activa just suggest me

37. I WANT BUY HONDA ACTIVA NEW MODEL 2011 . PLEASE SEND ME DETAILS AND PRICE ON MY EMAIL [email protected] . ITS MY HUMBLE REQUEST .
    RUSHABH SHAH
    AHEMDABAD, GUJRAT

38. satish kumar singh says:

I want buy a honda activa 110cc in aligarh (utter pradesh)tel me on road price……

39. dear sir,

i want to perches Honda active 110cc in orissa distric of balasore plz provide the showroom as soon as possible.

regard
    SANJAY SENAPATI

40. DIPIKA JASHOTANI says:

I WANT TO BUY HONDA ACTIVA.IT SHOULD BE IN BLACK OR WHITE COLOUR.BUT I WANT IT URGENTLY WITH IN ONE MONTH BECAUSE I AM MBA STUDENT. SO CAN YOU PROVIDE DELIVERY WITH IN A MONTH.

PLEASE CONTACT ME BY MAIL THAT IS:[email protected]

41. please provide full details of activa its aceesories present in deluxe model and on road price.

42. I want to purchase honda activa latest model pls contact me +91-9858564859, 97966-99630

43. tell me the honda activa price on phone +91-98585-64859

44. I want to buy Honda Activa Delux Version (CBS) two wheeler. Pl send me the price list (All model for camparison) in my mail id.

Regards

ajay Sharma

45. JOLLY GEEVARGHESE says:

Please send me the details of HONDA ACTIVA DELUXE And HONDA ACTIVATOR TOP MODEL(New Model) 2011, with price in PATHANAMTHITTA – (DIST) KERAL – STATE

46. JOLLY GEEVARGHESE says:

Please send me the details of HONDA ACTIVA DELUXE And HONDA AVIATOR TOP MODEL(New Model) 2011, with price in PATHANAMTHITTA – (DIST) KERAL – STATE

47. Deepti khanna says:

I want to buy honda activa urgently. can u tell me the details of honda activa and avaitor. which in the best in these two.the prices in chandigarh

48. NISAR AHMED says:

Please inform me the on road price of new hero honda activa to buy in Hyderabad.

49. Tanseer Ahmed says:

i want new honda activa dealer required contact number my cell number 9789140407

50. deepanshu tayal says:

I want to buy new honda activa .please send me the price and showrooms in new delhi on my email [email protected] as soon as possible.