Motorcycle News

New Honda Activa 110cc launched in India

Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd. (HMSI) has launched the new variant of its gearless scooter, Honda Activa.

Carrying the legacy of Activa, the new Activa now comes with new styling, better mileage and hoards of new features. Powered with an all new 110cc 4st engine, the new Honda Activa produces 8bhp at 7500rpm and 0.9Kgm of torque at 5500rpm. Honda is claiming 15% better mileage for the new Activa, compared to its 102cc predecessor.

new honda activa 110cc

Honda is also planning to introduce deluxe version of the new Activa with combined breaking system (CBS), Activa would be the first scooter to be launched in India with CBS, which until now was only available in the recently launched Honda CBR1000RR CBS.

The new Honda Activa would be available at Rs. 39,800 (Ex. showroom New Delhi) for the std. variant, price of yet to be launched Deluxe version with CBS, is yet to be announced.

HMSI Offical press release:

Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd. (HMSI), the 100% owned 2-wheeler subsidiary of the Honda Motor Company, Japan – the world’s largest manufacturer of 2-wheelers, today unveiled the New Honda Activa. Carrying the legacy of Activa, the new Activa now comes with refreshing new style, more mileage and hoard of New features. With this, the new Activa shall also be the most preferred family scooter in the Indian market.

Powered with an 110cc Honda engine, the New Activa comes with a 15% increased mileage which has been enabled through various cutting edge technologies. The Combi-brake in the Deluxe variant is an important highlight as New Activa will be the first scooter in the Indian market to have this feature. This technology enables shorter braking distance and stable braking for a normal rider.

The New Activa has timeless looks and style because of its new design, charming headlights with Halogen lamp, clear winkers and elegant aluminium grabrail. Its metal body ensures more durability while the Tuff-up tube in rear tyre  makes it more reliable.  Among other attractive features of the New Activa include: Increased underseat storage capacity and Key Shutter .

A leader in the scooter market, Activa has redefined the definition of Scooter in India. With a unisex appeal and providing true value for money, Honda Activa has been popular vehicle for everyone and has been co-used amongst all family members. The New Activa aims to further expand the market and also attract the existing customers. While introducing many new changes, it has been ensured that the New Activa retains the comfort and riding pleasure of original Activa.

Being promoted with the punchline ‘Joy ON & ON’, the New Honda Activa will be available in six colours: Candy Lucid Red, Pearl Sunbeam White, Wild Purple Metallic, Space Silver Metallic, Geny Grey Metallic and Black.

The New Honda Activa would be available at the lucrative price of Rs 39,800 (New Delhi), Rs 41,300 (Pune), Rs 41,340 (Bengaluru) and Rs 41,320 (Kolkata).  The prices mentioned are ex-showroom and of the Std Variant. The Deluxe variant will be launched soon.

HMSI aims to continue being the leader in the market and looks forward to continue meeting the customers’ requirement with the changing times. The company will achieve 10.6 lac sales mark in this financial year 2008-09 with growth of 17% over last year and has set a target to produce 12.5 lakh two-wheeler units in the next financial year.

1. I am in Sabermati Ahmedabad .I want to purchase latest Honda Activa at the Diwali time.
    So please provide me full information of all the models of Honda Activa in details with their prices.
    also tell me Delers of Activa near by Sabarmati or C.G.Road Ahmedabad

Thanks
    Kusum
    Ahmedabad.

2. i want to buy new best model of honda activa in 2011. pls send the details regarding price and features etcc. in hyderabad city of ap

3. I am looking for Honda Activa New latest model and would like to buy in coming month. Please let me know the showroom details near secundrabad and hyderabad and price for same.

4. GAURI TANDON says:

i want purchase activa pls give me road price in west delhi

5. i want to purchase honda activa 110cc ,plse sent details, coast also

6. plse sent price in kerala state

7. sir i want all the details about honda activa 110c in mumbai regarding colours, price and regarding emi facilities if possible, rply as soon as possible.

8. SAPANA JAIN says:

i want to buy a new activa honda 110cc whch s newly launchd.Please provide me detais its price wth other expnses on my mail address.i want it urgntly so please let me knw as soon as possible

9. Hi , My Name is Sunjith Madathiparambil , I am planing to buy a new Activa , Send your delears contact emails & telephone numbers in Thrissur / Kodungallur.

10. i want to buy honda activa so i need that details… kindly tell me the mileage of that two wheeler……….

11. ravinder singh says:

pls detail miliagein in per/km ? pls urgent i want buy a honda activa 110cc in patiala (punjab)tel me on road price……

12. I never drive a bicycle till now and want to take honda activa. can I drive activa in future

13. c.ramesh kumar says:

Please send me the details of Honda Activa New & advanced Model 2011, with price

14. i want to purchase honda activa in chitradurga(karnataka)urgently.kindly send me the specifications of all new 110cc and old models with images and delears who can provide me it as soon as possible as there is no delearship in chitradurga.

15. Ashok Bondre says:

Sir I live at Raipur City, and here one Honda Dealer (Grand Honda)tells us that this is compulsory to purchase honda accessories while purchasing a new honda vechile.So i hve to know that, is this compulsory to purchase honda accesories at the time of purchasing new Activa.

16. i want to purchase a honda activa kindly send the details; how to book , how many days will take, what the price range,
    i am working in Abu Dhabi, i will come on vacation feb, it’s possible i can buy feb. my native place in Aluva cochin.

your immediate reply is highly appreciated.

17. sir’is there any modle of honda activa lounching in 2012 ?and if it is so what is the cost of new modle and what is the average and send us the images of that modle.please give me reply immediately on my email address .

18. Dear Sir/Madam

I wish to buy a latest model of honda activa soon. So tell me specification and features of the same with best offer price, discount of delhi, Haryana, Panjab and Uttarakhand regions. It will be purchased from a state where price shall be got lowest.

19. Abdul Jaleel says:

Hi , My Name is Abdul Jaleel , I am planing to buy a new Activa , Send your delears contact emails & telephone numbers in Payyanur-Kannur

20. Sanket Bhosle says:

+++++++++++++Hey i want to but Honda dio 110cc it looks awesome but i m not sure whether it islaunched in india or not plz do help me with its price if it is available in india..

21. mithilesh sharma says:

booking new activa in thane , low prize call -9819253865, VALIDITY 20 DAYS.

22. M.A Samay Sayeed says:

I am looking for Honda Activa New latest model and would like to buy this month. Please let me know the showroom details near secundrabad and hyderabad and price for same. i am waiting for your mail.

23. Sonal Khunt says:

Hello
    I want to purchase new activa model, can u plz send price information in surat-gujarat

24. Barry Serrao says:

Would like to know how long would it take to get once ordered.

25. I bought Deluxe model Activa Honda, recently fan cap has broken, from last three months to enquirer about this fan cap, spares sales men cant get this new deluxe model spare parts, .

26. RAKESH KAPOOR says:

SIR,

I WANT TO KNOW WHEN ACTIVE 125 CC LAUNCHED SOON

27. assalamwalaikum please send me detail for Activa Honda 110 CC @ my Email address my email no is 1)[email protected]
    2)[email protected]

I am staying in jamshedpur tata jamshepur please nearest of show room for honda activa

28. my mobile no. 9279990565 pease contact me for honda activa as soon as possible please i want to buy new activa hero honda we are waiting for buy this moped

Firoz alam

tata jamshedpur jharkhand
    india

29. HIREN BHANKHODIYA says:

30. HIREN BHANKHODIYA says:

i am hiren bhankhodiya at morbi dist-rajkot purnchase new honda activa white colour so pls give up the details of nearest activa dealers contect no and price and how much time wait to take the delevery of activa. i also face the problem of purcasinng activa the delar tell me six months waiting for the delevery of activa and in market give on amt 4000 to 7000 and next day your activa deleverd so i want to purchase new honda activa with no on amt in earliar time. i request you to proper guied about him and my mo no is -9879554143 in last i want to purchase activa earliar in any condition.
    my humble rqst u to

31. Dear Sirs/Madam,

The HONDA ACTIVA is very supesb model in its class, no dought about it. I am enjoying for last 4yrs.

But our MIDDLE class people problem is its MILAGE is too low in practical(daily use) which is about 35-40km/ltr which costs high to us.

So I request you to consider this class & without changing its basic concept(Comfort) please make model which will give milage of 50-60km/ltr.For this you may have to make its CC capicity little low(may be 85-90CC). But this will be more effective.

Another issue is its PICK-UP is also high which is not required considering LADIES driving.

I hope, you will definately make a MIDDLE class Activa as early as possible & I will be 1st customer to buy the same.

Looking for positive reply from all of you…

Rgds,

Ajay Rasal,
    Ichalkaranji( Kolhapur)
    919326436190

32. I want to buy new model of honda activa in 2012 i need Space Silver Metallic colour activa .Is it come market 2012.

33. Raghavendra rao says:

Sir/Mam;
    I am looking forward to purchase latest model of HONDA ACTIVA,so it is requested to give complete range of models,their features and ofcourse cost price at Ahmedabad & also the location of showrooms in and arond Sabarmati of Ahmedabad City(Gujrat).
    Hoping for early reply.

34. I am looking for Honda Activa New latest model and would like to buy this April 3rd week of month. Please let me know the showroom details near Allappuzha and price for same. i am waiting for your mail.

35. Swapnil Aggarwal says:

I want to buy new honda activa plz tell me about his price range mielage and plz tell me that is there any new model of activa plz tell me and send me the images

36. HARISH MOVVA says:

I WANT TO PURCHASE NEW HONDA ACTIVA WITH DELUX VERSION CBS,SO I WANT TO KNOW THE PRICE VARIATION FOR GUNTUR,VIJAYAWADA AND TENALI
    I AM STAYING IN TENALI. SO LET ME KNOW AND TELL ME MILEGE ALSO OK BYE,MAIL ME IMM.

37. the price quoted is 4600 approx. But i have booked my activa at aero wheelz and the total price has gone upto 55000. What a shock 2me. I would like to know that the showroom people are selling it to us at such a high price. Is it right? Is 55000 the correct price?

38. pranshu panwar says:

i want to buy a activa in white colour
    so,what is the price of the activa

39. sir pls tell me road price of honda activa and tell me any dealer nearest chandigarh

40. i have booked a hond activa from bhavnagar there are two dealers now a days one dealer give the delivery within 1 months i have also booked 1 month ago at new dealer shree siddhivinayak they told first we deliver the activa first who make full payment on inaguration it take times (within three months) injustice for me in bhavnagar company must give the more quantity to new dealer or deliver the activa by registration date in bhavnagar

41. Ajithkumar.m ktr says:

please i need same this Activa.inned the price from kerala.

42. Ajithkumar.m ktr says:

pls give me answer urgent.

43. next month i am going to buy the latest modle of honda activa so
    give details with their prices also tell me Delers of Activa near by bilaspur chattisgarh c.g

your faithfully

44. Hi,I want to purchase new honda activa latest version available in market.will you please give me some guidance regarding its compare to others models available in market.

45. dinakar anchan says:

hi i want to purchase new honda activ. pls send all ditail 2012&2011 models. my netiv plese mangalore karnataka. i want this vehical september 2012.

your faithfully

46. Raghavendra rao says:

pl. arrange to give the details of (honda) activa 125cc

47. CURRUNT RATES AT NAGPUR

48. Sir/Mam
    I am looking forward to purchase latest model of HONDA ACTIVA within 2 week,so it is requested to give complete range of models,their features and ofcourse cost price at Jalgaon & also the location of showrooms in and around Jalgaon City(Maharashtra).
    Hoping for early reply.

49. Shoaib Alam says:

Hello, I am Shoaib I am planning to buy a new activa. will you please provide me a details on my mail id? I want to buy as installment so, how much down payment pay and what is the EMI?

50. Rajesh.P.M says:

next month i am going to buy the latest modle of honda activa so

your faithfully